The end of the month is nigh and I thought I’d tell you guys my favourite things!
It’s been a gorgeous month! Weather has been mostly sunny and beautiful and I’m loving it! The month of Ramadhan has also been SUPER! I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it and to know more than a week has gone is quite sad but onwards and upwards!
I’m quite good at constantly changing my make up, clothes and routine but these are the things that have remained consistent this month:
- Body shop lip and cheek stain! This stuff has staying power like no other and I absolutely love it! I don’t really use it on my lips as I find it SUPER drying but I like it on my cheeks! Don’t quote me on this but I think it has that pH effect that some other blushes have too cause I feel it darkens throughout the day depending on the way I’m feeling (hot/cold).. Not sure whether it’s just me but it’s excellent!
- Good things face mask! I blame this for my lovely skin at the moment! It evens/ reduces oil and is so easy to use! I’m not too keen on leaving stuff on my face for too long as it can get quite sensitive skin so this 5 minute one is fantastic! For extra exfoliation I use an exfoliation brush to brush it off with and I get really soft skin!
- I’m all about comfort this month! Because I’m fasting and on my feet all day at work.. I’ve told my manager to stuff the uniform and I’m wearing whatever shoes I like! I’ve been loving these spotty pumps from Dorothy Perkins! You can tell they’re well loved but I absolutely love them! I’ve worn them in, they go with everything and they’re a bit different.. PERFECT!
- Again.. I’ve been going casual all month and whenever I need to go out, I’ve been choosing to wear the most coolest thing over my abaya but something which is still modest. I do go without something over my abaya too but I have a rather large backside so I tend to put something over it regardless! This blazer I got about two years ago and I love it! I would advise trying the blazer on before you purchase though cause for sure.. The fitting of a blazer is what makes it look good! You might be a size 10 normally but you’ll probably need a size 8 blazer so just try before you buy! (Can’t believe I just found this on eBay! I paid £50 for mine so you’re getting a real bargain!)
- Minimal minimal minimal! And I can’t be bothered with handbags and carrier bags and shopping bags! I got this clutch (Select phone and laptop bags) from Topshop and it’s ingenious! It has an iPhone holder which holds any iPhone version as well as a section for your cards and cash which is all I really need! I don’t know where to put my car keys though and it’s quite annoying holding them but if you’re with someone who has a handbag.. I’m sure my keys will find a way into their bag :)
- PARTY RINGS!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! The perfect snack after you open your fast and I love dipping them in my tea! They just make me happy and remind me of my childhood! And they’re not too unhealthy either so BONUS!
- Mr. A! My gorgeous! He’s not just my favourite of the month! He’s my favourite of the past 4 years and many more to come! It was his birthday this month and I’m sure he had a fantastic day! I’ve also got a little surprise planned for later on in the year for him! This was his last birthday without me! Next year when we’re married.. I’ll be sure that he’s woken up on his birthday with party poppers and streamers in his face! I LOVE YOU BUBBLE! :D
Hope you all had a fantastic month and are enjoying your Ramadhan this year! Make sure you all take advantage of this year cause it may be your last and ensure you not only pray to Allah, but obey your parents and look after them too!
Remember.. Your parents are your gods on Earth!